AAI Recruitment 2018
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 542 Junior Executive Officers through GATE‐2018. Apply Online before 27 April 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment for the post of 542 Junior Executive Officers Post 2018
Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Official Website: www.aai.aero
- Advt. No.: 01/2018
- Post Name: Junior Executive Officers
- No of Vacancy: 542
- Pay Scale: Rs.40000‐140000/- E-1
Discipline wise Vacancy Details:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
Age Limit (as on 30.04.2018):
- 27 years for Unreserved
- 30 years for OBC
- 32 years for SC/ST
Job Location: All India
- For General/OBC: Rs.300/-
- Pay Examination fee through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only.
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female: No Fee
Selection Process: Selection will be based on GATE‐2018 Score Card.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 28.03.2018 to 27.04.2018 thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28 March 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 27 April 2018
- Last Date of Payment of Fee: 02 May 2018
- Detail Advertisement Link: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here