Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017
Andaman & Nicobar Police invites application for the posts of 60 Police Constable. Apply online before 04 October 2017 . Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Andaman & Nicobar Police Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Police Constable
- No of Vacancy : 60 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 /-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment
- Educational Qualification : Candidate have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University .
- Age Limit : Maximum & Minimum age limit is 18 to 25 years for male & 18 to 30 years for female as on 04.08.2017
Job Location : Andaman & Nicobar
Andaman & Nicobar Police Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Measurement and Endurance Test & Medical Test.
Application Fee : There are no application fee.
How to Apply Andaman & Nicobar Police Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the Official website www.police.andaman.gov in from 05.09.2017 to 04.10.2017. Candidate also may send The hard-copy of online application form along with the self attested copies of certificates of age proof, Category certificate (in case of OBC), 10+2 Certificate to The Deputy Superintendent of Police(Estt.), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands – 744104 on as before 13.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 05.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy Of Online Application form : 13.10.2017
Important Links :