ANUBANDHAM Registration Portal and login anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
Dear Ojasmarugujarat reader about Anubandham is jobs Placement. Anubandham is platform to bring together Job Seeker and Job Provider at one place. You can finding to Anubandham Registration Portal , Login, how to apply, job Seeker & Employer Information all is Here.
(અનુબંધમ પોર્ટલ : રાજ્ય સરકાર દ્વારા રોજગારવાંચ્છુ ઉમેદવારો માટે અનુબંધમ પોર્ટલ લોન્ચ કરવામાં આવેલ છે. આ પોર્ટલ ઉપર રજીસ્ટ્રેશન કરાવેલ ઉમેદવારોને પોતાની લાયકાત મુજબ જે તે ટેકનીકલ/નોન ટેકનીકલ/પ્રોફેશનલ નોકરી મેળવી શકશે.)
The Gujarat government has created a fantastic platform called Anubandham Rojgar Portal for the youth and working-class people. Recently, 237545 Registered Job Seeker and 29708 Registered Employer on Anubandham Rojgar Portal, with over 43047 Job Posted. Anubandham Portal by DET(Directorate of Employment & Training) Government of Gujarat.
Summary Of Anubandham Registration:
- Anubandham Portal by DET(Directorate of Employment & Training) Government of Gujarat.
- 29708 Registered Employer on Anubandham
- Over 43047 Job Posted
- 237545 Registered Job Seeker
- Employment wing
- Training wing
- Job Placement Gujarat
- Launched Date on 06 August, 2021
- Registration Mode Online Application
DET(Directorate of Employment & Training) About Here:
Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Gujarat has been in the forefront of implementing various skill-building programs with the aim of helping people get jobs. At present 48 employment exchanges are functioning under this Directorate to assist people registered with employment exchanges.
What is Anubandham Registration Portal?
“ANUBANDHAM Registration Portal ” A New Umbrella for Bridging Aspirant’s Needs through Direct Hiring between job Applicants & eMployers. “Anubandham” is an initiative from the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat.
About Anubandham (GOG) Application and apk?
“ANUBANDHAM” A New Umbrella for Bridging Aspirant’s Needs through Direct Hiring between job Applicants & eMployers.
“Anubandham” is an initiative from the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. The App is primarily focused to connect the opportunities with the aspirations of the youth of the State. Anubandham facilitates Job Seekers and Job Providers through auto-matching in a highly transparent and user-friendly manner. This app is also supported by the Anubandham initiative of the department. Mobile App “Anubandham” facilitates users to find and apply for a suitable job posted by the recruiters and job providers. Alerts and Notifications make them informed about their scheduled interviews and recent happening on the portal. The easy job posting, resume parser, Job Application tracking, schedule management, and advance search based on the sectors and functional areas are key features of the App.
Rich user-interface and advanced functionality are an integral part of the app and enabling a better experience.
Procedure for Logging Into Gujarat Anubandham Portal
Let’s now look at how to log into the Gujarat Anubandham Job Seeker Portal through the internet, as seen below.
- Visit the Anubandham Portal’s official website : anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, you will see the login option in the top right corner.
- Now, fill in the email address or phone number and password on the home page.
- Input the Captcha Code and press the Sign In button.
How to Register for the Anubandham portal?
In this section, we will go over the Anubandham Portal registration process. Follow these procedures to register for this job-search portal.
- Visit the official website of Anubandham Portal anubandham.gujarat.gov.in There will be a “Registration” option at the top.
- You will find the “Job Seeker” option by selecting the “Registration” tab.
- Enter your mobile number and email address to access the “job seeker”.
- To receive the urgent notification, you’ll need an email address.
- Then a form will appear for inputting the mobile number.
- Press the ‘next’ button. Afterwards, You will receive an OTP on the specified cell phone number.
- Enter the OTP into the portal to receive the Common application form.
- To move forward with the application, you will need to fill in the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address, City, Pincode, State and District.
- After you’ve completed all of these steps, select the “Next” option.
- The application titled ‘Registration’ will now display. Here you must provide a Unique ID Type, a Unique ID Number, Details for login and a Phone number.
- You can do the registration via a phone number or even with an email address also.
- After that, establish a strong password and double-check it.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button. Your registration will end successfully after that.