BSF Recruitment 2018
Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the post of 04 Assistant Sub Inspector. Apply before 30 Days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BSF Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Sub Inspector (Assistant Aircraft Mechanic)
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 29200-92300/-
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognised Institution.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years for Assistant Sub Inspector
Job Location : All India
BSF Selection Process : Selection will be based Written test, Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency test, Professional knowledge/ trade test & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through IPO/ Bank Draft in favour of Concerned ADG/ IG/ DIG Commandant of respective Examination Centre, payable in respective branch. SC/ ST, female & Ex. Servicemen Candidates are exempted this application fee.
How to Apply BSF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents send to the Commandant 95, Bn, Bhondsi campus, near Sohna Road, Dist-Gurgaon -122102 on or before 30 days from the Date of publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Publication : 31.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30 Days from the Date of publication.
Important Links :