Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
Central Reserve Police Force Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 : Advertisement for the post of Assistant Commandant in Central Reserve Police Force . Applicants are encouraged to peruse the subtleties, and qualification models referenced underneath for this opportunity. The qualified competitors can present their application straightforwardly before 30 May 2022. Up-and-comers can check the most recent Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2022 Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2022 subtleties and apply online at the https://crpf.gov.in/enlistment 2022 page.
Job Summry CRPF Recruitment 2022
- Organization : Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Post Name : Assistant Commandant
- Job Location : India
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Number of Vacancy : 65 Posts
Age Limit :
- The upper age limit for showing up in the LDCE won’t be more than 35 (Thirty Five) years as on first August of specific opportunity year.
Educational Qualification :
- Any Graduate
Important Link :
Important Dates :
- Last date for application is: 10-06-2022
- Please Read Official Notification
Applications are welcomed from serving Sub-Inspectors and Inspectors for the post of Assistant Commandant (GD) in the Sashastra Seema Bal, Central Reserve Police Force, Border Security Force and Indo-Tibetan Border Police through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for the opening year – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 according to Recruitment Rules of particular Forces in a solitary assessment. The posts are transitory yet liable to become super durable as per the rules of the Government.
- seventh CPC Pay Matrix Level-10, Rs.56,100/ – (PB-III of Pre-reconsidered scale Rs.15,600-39,100 +GP Rs.5,400/ – ) in addition to stipends like DA, HRA, CCA, and different recompenses as acceptable under Rules.
Selection process :
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview and personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
How to Apply :
- The Directorate General of CAPFs will additionally course this ad, SOP and its connected guidelines to their field developments for getting the utilizations of qualified applicants.
- The qualified up-and-comers will apply for the post in the recommended design connected with this Notification to their separate Directorate General through legitimate channel. At the hour of filling application structure, competitors should specify all opening a long time for which he/she is qualified.
- Applications ought to be upheld with evidence of the Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Caste/Tribal Certificate gave by the Competent Authorities, Certificate for finishing length of clean help (as recommended in RRs of separate CAPFs) after confirmation/checking from administration records, ACRs/APARs and Disciplinary/Vigilance leeway Certificate/SHAPE-I Medical Category. In any case, no imprints will be assigned for documentation. No immediate correspondence by the competitors, in such manner will be made with FHQ, SSB being Nodal Agency.
- The concerned Directorate General of CAPFs will in like manner gather applications from willing/qualified up-and-comers of their Organization, combine applications appropriately, entered sequentially in a register in the ordered request of the receipt.
- Primer screening of utilizations according to agenda will be completed by the concerned Force Directorate rigorously according to qualification conditions by comprising a Board of Officers and will advance the rundown of qualified up-and-comers just appearance qualification of contender for year-wise opening in hard and delicate duplicate alongwith their Admit Cards to the Dy Inspector General(Rectt), Directorate General, SSB, East Block-V, Level-6, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-66 for designation of Roll numbers to the qualified competitors.
- The applications got after due date fixed for getting or those found deficient in any way will be dismissed by the concerned Force Directorate, appropriately keep the purposes behind dismissal in the register against the name of the candidate. Board Proceedings alongwith individual-shrewd Recruitment Dossier, containing every one of the papers including ACARs/APARs and NOC labeled ought to be ready and held by concerned CAPFs till hearing from Nodal Agency (SSB).
- Application got after due date for example 30.05.2022 won’t be viewed as for any reason.