Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 has published short notification for Medical Officer. You can search for Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here.
Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ tentatively from 1200 hrs on 06 Dec to 17 Dec 2021 up to 1730 hrs for the aforesaid posts.
Job Summary Coast Guard Recruitment
- Notification Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for Asst Commandant (Group ‘A’) Posts
- Notification Date 27 Nov, 2021
- Last Date of Submission 17 Dec, 2021
- State Delhi
- Country India
- Education Qual Other Qualifications, Graduate
Online Application Link:
- Apply to Official Website
- Commencement of submission of online application: 6 December 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 December 2021
- Exam Date: to be notified
- Admit Card Date: 28 Dec 2021 on wards
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy Details:
- GD, CPL (SSA) – 40 Posts
- Technical (Engineering), Technical (Electrical) – 10 Posts
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Age Limit:
- General Duty – Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- General Duty: Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks; Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
- Commercial Pilot Entry – Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Engineering Branch: Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
- Electrical Branch: Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics.
How to apply for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.i.e.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the “opportunities” button.
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant02/2022 Batch.
- Select any one post to be applied from any one of the following:- Asst Commandant General Duty, Asst Commandant Commercial Pilot License(CPL-SSA) -Male/Female, Asst Commandant (Engineering & Electrical).
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All-Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Candidates shall ensure that all data is checked before clicking submit button. Any variation from Xth certificate regarding name, father’s name, date of birth, percentage (%) in XIIth mark sheet, and category will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- All candidates shall correctly fill up their mobile no. and e-mail ID. In case, the candidate has not had mobile no., his/her parent’s/guardian’s mobile no. is to be mentioned with name.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference.