East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
South East Central Railway invites application for the post of 1898 Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 over East Central Railway. Apply Online before 28 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
South East Central Railway Recruitment for 1898 Apprentices Post 2018
Organization: South East Central Railway
Advt. No. : RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
East Central Railway Job Details :
- No. of Vacancy: 1898 Posts
Division/Unit Wise Vacancy :
- Danapur division: 626 Posts
- Dhanbad division: 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai division: 844 Posts
- Samastipur division: 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/ Mughalsarai: 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur: 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed a Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
- Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 30.01.2018
Job Location: Bihar
East Central Railway Selection Process: Selection will be made on Merit & both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weight to both.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
How to Apply East Central Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrcecr.gov.in form 30.01.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.02.2018
Important Links :