Educational Loan in Gujrat Full Details Among several initiatives taken by vibrant Gujrat, the Knowledge Consortium of Gujrat established by the Department of Education, stands out prominently as a major response to the very theme of the current century, which is being rapidly characterized as a gateway to the future where the human world family will, at last, come to create the network of relationships through the harmonizing threads of knowledge.
Educational Loan in Gujarat Full Details (Scholarship provided by the Govt. of Gujarat)
Educational Load in Gujrat Knowledge has, therefore, become today the dynamic watchword, and major progressive steps of development are being measured in terms of advancing of knowledge and learning society. Indeed, the Department of Education, Government of Gujrat has manifested eloquently its commitment to the future by creating the Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat. Educational Loan in Gujrat
Online Registration Form for Interest Subsidy Scheme on Education Loan:
Advertisement Gujarati English
Instructions for Student Gujarati English
How to Apply
- Self Declaration for Non IT returns
- Self Declaration of No other Scheme Benefit Avail
Bank Endorsement Form
Government Resolution (G.R.)
Interest Subsidy Scheme on Education Loan Booklet Gujarati English
Educational Loan in Gujarat Eligibility for Interest Subsidy
- The applicant must have received 60% or more percentiles in standard 12
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than or equal to ₹6.00 lakhs.
- Students who have taken education loan from the scheduled bank on 04.07.2017or onwards
- the study in the country or abroad will be eligible for the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination Board of Gujrat or the
- Central Board, passing the standard 12 examinations of the Central Government and enrolled in a
- recognized University abroad.
- This scheme is available for graduate/post graduate/diploma/professional courses.
- The interest subsidy under this scheme will not be available to the students who have left study in
- the middle of the curriculum or have been expelled from the institutions because of any problem /
Educational Loan in Gujarat Full Details
The scholarship provided by the Govt. of Gujarat is as under:
(1) Gujrat State higher education scholarship (For approx. 900 students)
(2) Gujrat state interest-free loan (620)
(3) Scholarship to teachers’ children (35)
(4) Gujrat State Post SSC intra-state scheme (30)
(5) Gujrat state tribal belt resident’s higher education scheme (15)
(6) Central Government Loan (100)
(7) Scholarship for higher education in Hindi.
(8) National Merit Scholarship (1440)
(9) Sanskrit Scholarship (100)
(10) Sanskrutik Pratima Scholarship (900)
(11) National Talent Search (examination oriented) (750) – There are minor changes in these details every year.