GUJARAT METRO RAIL CORPORATION (GMRC) LIMITED recruitment notification Out @gujaratmetrorail.com
GMRC recruitment notification out for Station Controller/Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Maintainer. You can search for GUJARAT METRO RAIL CORPORATION (GMRC) LIMITED recruitment 2021 information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here.
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited, a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I, Phase-II & Surat and their Operations & Maintenance. GMRC invites applications from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following categories of Non-Executive posts for operations & maintenance to be filled up on direct recruitment basis for a period of five years initially on contractual basis:
Job Summary GUJARAT METRO RAIL CORPORATION (GMRC) LIMITED recruitment notification Out
- Organization Name : Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Post Name : Station Controller & Other
- Application Mode : Online
- Category : New Job
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Total No. of Posts : 118
- Official Website: http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/
Important Date GMRC recruitment :
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START ON Career Link
- 22nd December, 2021
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS
- 21st January, 2022
PAYMENT OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FEE
- From 22nd December, 2021 to 21st January, 2022
DATE OF TEST (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- February, 2022
Minimum qualification is already mentioned above in column no.6 of page no.1. However, candidates appearing for final year exams of diploma / degree / ITI can also apply for the suitable posts for which they fulfill minimum qualification. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination and has to produce the Original Marksheet at the time of verification, failing which they will be disqualified.
Paper based test for the eligible candidate who meet the educational qualification and other criteria mentioned on page no. 1 shall be made on pattern provided on page3:
i. Written Test : 100 marks
ii. Gujarati Language test : 20 marks
QUALIFYING IN THE TEST:
Marks obtained in the test will be reckoned for shortlisting for further selection process. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the test will be called for Medical test in a ratio fixed by GMRC Ltd. Candidates shortlisted further for SC/TO posts after medical test will have to undergo additional psychometric test. Mere eligibility/pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for further selection. The list of candidates shortlisted for further selection will be made available on GMRC Ltd.website.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION:
- Those Candidates who are qualified in test based on merit shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by GMRC for various posts.
- Medical Board:
- It will be constituted and Headed by Civil Surgeon at Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar will be the authority to conduct the Medical Examination.
- Expenses for the first time Medical Examination of the candidate will be borne by GMRCL.
- However, for second time, Medical examination, if need so arises, the expenditure for Medical Test will be borne by the candidate himself/herself.
- Those who are unfit in medical examination will not be eligible for any position in GMRC Ltd.
Pay & Emoluments:
The pay & emoluments for candidates shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which includes Medical Benefits, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per extant rules of the GMRC as applicable from time to time. The below mentioned posts will have to undergo the specialized training programme and their pay particulars for each category during probation cum training period will be as under:
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO) 13000/- 15000/-
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) 11000/- 13000/-
- Junior Engineer 13000/- 15000/-
- Maintainers 9000/- 10500/-
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
- General / Un- Reserved (including Ex-servicemen), candidates are required to pay a Nonrefundable fee of Rs.600/- (inclusive of bank charges plus servicetax).
- SEBC/OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 300/- (inclusive of bank
charges plus service tax).
- SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (inclusive of bank
charges plus service tax).
HOW TO APPLY:
DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURES FOR:
- ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- ONLINE PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD Candidates can apply online only from from 22nd December, 2021 to 21st January, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- Interested candidates can visit the our website: https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers and click on the available link to apply for the post.
- Select the GMRCL advertisement in the drop down menu.
- Now click on the “Apply” button against the advertisement or to read the advertisement in detail click on “Details”
- Read the detailed notification carefully to ensure the eligibility criteria for your desired posts.
- On clicking “Apply” button, the Synopsis of the relative advertisement will open as shown below, read it carefully before applying. Now click on “APPLY NOW” to apply. If you have One Time
Registration (OTR) number then enter your OTR (Registration Number) and Birth Date and click on “APPLY” this will automatically get all your details filled up during OTR registration. If you do not
have OTR number, then to register application enter your Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Category, Present Address, Permanent Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhaar Card No., Nationality, Education Qualification etc. to get the OTR number. A OTR number will be generated by the system and will be sent on the entered mobile number & Email ID.
- If you do not want to use any of the option and apply directly you may click on “SKIP” to directly proceed for applying online
- Fill up the necessary details and then upload the scanned copy of your photograph & signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the ertificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Press the “Submit” button after a preview of the duly filed application. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘ SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded
and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Print Application” to get the printout of the application.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.
Place: Gandhinagar, Gujarat.