GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for posts of 02 Assistant Director of Horticulture/ Subject Matter Specialist. Apply Online before 03 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 47/2017-18
GPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should Possess a Second Class Master degree in any branch of Horticulture or Second Class bachelor’s degree in any branch of Horticulture and have about three years exclusive or combined experience in Horticultural Research or Horticultural Extenstion Service or Horticultural Education or Horticultural Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 38 years as on 03.10.2017
Job Location : Gujarat
GPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on OMR Written Test.
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 till 13.00 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.10.2017
- Tentative Date for P.T : 21.01.2018
Important Links :