GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for posts of 02 Social Welfare Officer (Directorate of Developing Castes Welfare) GSS, class-2. Apply Online before 03 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 45/2017-18
GPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Social Welfare Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should Possess A Post Graduate degree with Social Work or Rural Study or Rural Management or Sociology or a Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management obtained from any of the Universities.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 03.10.2017
Job Location : Gujarat
GPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on OMR Written Test.
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 till 13.00 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.10.2017
- Tentative Date for P.T : 07.01.2018
Important Links :