GSEB Duplicate Mark Sheet Online for SSC/HSC on gsebeservice.com
SSC/HSC Duplicate Mark sheet by GSEB(Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board) Gujarat State. GSEB Duplicate Mark Sheet Online who is Students, Candidate require to Duplicate mark sheet for 10th and 12th, You can Apply Online On gsebeservice.com website.
Duplicate Marksheet www.gsebeservice.com WEBSITE:
This Website Purpose for Online Duplicate Marksheet, Certificate, Migration and Certificate of Equality for thus students will no longer have to visit Gandhinagar shocks for duplicate mark-sheets can visit at www.gsebeservice.com.
It is sure that there will be a lot of questions that you will have on your mind right now. The questions will be about how you can get the digital or duplicate mark sheet online for HSC or SSC. But you will not have to worry about anything at all. Because we are going to provide you all the essential information about the Online Duplicate HSC/SSC Marksheet.
The only thing that you will have to do is go through this article to the end. So that you can be able to have a more clear idea of the result digitisation.
Students to How to Apply Duplicate mark sheet Details:
Students follow below Sixth Step and Get Duplicate Marksheet:
- First: Student first to Visit official website link on your mobile or desktop at www.gsebeservice.com
- Second: Now go to Student Section Tab.
- Third: Select your Stream i.e. 10th Class or 12th Class.
- Forth: Now Click on Register Tab.
- Fiftieth: Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Sixth: Then log in with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate mark sheet.
Important Link for GSEB Duplicate Mark Sheet
- Click to Here for You can get Duplicate Mark sheet
- Official Website GSEB to https://www.gsebeservice.com/
- Otherwise Government Job read to Click Here
Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet?
- GSEB Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate : Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Postal Charge (Speed post) Charge: Rs. 50/-
GSEB & GSHEB aka Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar conducts public examinations of SSC and HSC. In which the records of the Result from SSC to the year 1952 to the year 2021 and standard 12 to the year 1976 to the year 2019 are maintained.
On the basis of this record from the Student Service Center in the office of the Board, the student was given a duplicate marks sheet certificate of class-10/12, migration to the pass-1/9 pass student, for which the student had to come to the board office with the co-operation of the school principal.
During the year many students from different districts of Gujarat used to come to Gandhinagar to get the above certificates in which their time and money was spent by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, till now.