Gujarat Forest Guard (Van Rakshak) Call Letter Download 2022 Notification
Gujarat Forest Guard(Van Rakshak) Call Letter Download 2022 Notification. Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter Download: OJAS Vanrakshak Exam Date 2022 Call Letter. Gujarat Forest Guard (Vanrakshak Bharti) Examination will be conducted on 27th March 2022. So Candidates can download exam call letter Below link.
Overview Call Letter Forest Guard
|Name of Post:||No. of posts:|
|Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)||334|
Important Dates for Forest Guard Exam
|Call Letter Download Start||17/03/2022|
|Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Date:||27/03/2022|
How to Download Forest Guard Exam Call Letter
Once you clear the procedure of selection you will receive your call letter which you can download from the Ojas site itself. The day of the declaration of the call letter will be published on the notice board of the site. If you have subscribed to the site then you will be notified instantly via SMS or mail.
you have to do is follow the steps given below:
- The first thing that you need to do is go to the official site of Ojas Gujarat.
- The next thing that you need to do is click on the link of the call letter of the job that you applied for.
- A new page will open where you will have to provide your details in order to download your call letter.
- Now select the job in the search box and also enter your confirmation number along with your birth date. Make sure that you enter the details correctly or else you won’t be able to download your call letter.
- Now click on the print call letter option and your call letter will be downloaded which you will have to carry along with you when it is required.
Below Link for Download Call Letter
Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2022
- Exam type: MCQ / OMR Based
- Total questions: 100
- Total marks: 200 (2 marks each question)
- Negative marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer
- Total time: 2 hours
- Passing Marks for Forest Guard: 40% (80 Marks)
Forest Guard Written Exam Syllabus 2022
- General Knowledge) – 25% (50 Marks)
- Math’s – 12.5% (25 Marks)
- General Gujarati – 12.5% (25 Marks)
- Other 50% (100 Marks)