Gujarat State Eligibility Test (Gujarat SET) September 2018 Notification Out
On behalf of the Gujarat State, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency announces holding of the 13th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) on 30th September 2018 (SUNDAY) for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state’s candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State. The Maharaja
Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, State Agency will conduct GSET in 23 subjects at 11 Centres spread across Gujarat state. The details are as follows:
Exam Name: Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) August 2017
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details. (Eligibility Criteria)
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit applying in GSET for eligibility of Assistant Professor.
- Rs. 800/- – General / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates.
- Rs. 700/- – SC / ST / PWD (PH/VH) / Transgender Candidates.
- Vallabh Vidyanagar
documents, Mark sheets, Certificates etc. at the time of document verification at GSET Office,
Vadodara. Hence it is advised to a candidate to preserve all the mentioned documents.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Important Dates :
- Starting of Online Registration: 09-04-2018
- Starting of Fee Collection: 09-04-2018
- Last day for Online Application and Bank Challan Generation: 15-05-2018 (till – evening 06.00 hrs)
- Last day for Fee Collection:14-05-2018
- Gujarat SET Examination Date: 30-09-2018
- Advertisement: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Pay Fees Online: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- For more details: Click Here