RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 notification for 62907 Trackman, Porter, Helper, Group ‘D’ (Store), Shunter, Pointsman, Cabin man, Switchman, Gang man, Leverman, Keyman, Welder and Fitter vacancies published by the railway recruitment cell (RRC) on indianrailways.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-02-2018 to 12-03-2018 by submitting their online application form and paying a fee.
Indian Railway Group D Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply for 62907 RRC NCR Jobs at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Name of the post: RRB RRC Group D
- Advertise Number: RRB CEN 02/2018
- Recruiter: Indian Railways
- Salary: Rs. 18,000 (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) + Allowances
- Total vacancies: 62907
- Age Limit: 18 to 31 years.
- Educational Qualification: 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/B.Tech
- Exam Dates: May-June 2018.
- Official Website: indianrailways.gov.in
Railway RRC Online Apply Process – Group D Jobs @ indianrailways.gov.in
- First of all, visit the Railway Recruitment Cell official website that is indianrailways.gov.in/ rrcbbs.org.in/ rrcald.org/ etc.RRC Group D Recruitment
- Then, check for latest RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Open the notification and read given instructions and conditions carefully.
- Then, click on the “Online Apply”.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Scan the required copies of documents such are the photo, signature, thumb, study certificates.
- Check all filled fields once.
- Then submit the RRC Application Forms before timeout.
- Take the hard copy of RRC Group D Online Registration Form for further use.
- Finally, keep RRC Group D Recruitment Registration Forms safely.
Steps to fill in the CEN02/2018 Level-1 Group D Online Application Form 2018.
- Step-1: Visit the Official website of the concerned RRB Zones- indianrailways.gov.in
- Step-2: On the Homepage section, click on the Recruitment option.
- Step-3: Select your desired option, this means that you need to select the RRB region/Zone for which you want to apply. There are 21 Railway Zones in the Indian Railway.
- Step-5: The Online Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Step-6: Click on the “New Registration Link”.
- Step-7: Fill in the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Step-8: After filling the details, Submit the application form. This completes your Stage-I Part of the Application Form.
- Step-9: After the completion of the Stage-I Process, your Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Step-10: Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Step-11: Fill in the required details, upload the photograph and signature and the mandatory certified documents. (If asked). This completes your Stage-II Process of Application Form.
- Step-12: Now make the payment of the application form fee through net-banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan or Pay-in-slip payable at any bank.
- Step-13: Now download the bank template (acknowledgement receipt) by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Step-14: Save the copy of the application form and the acknowledgement receipt till the completion of the recruitment procedure.