Name of the Post:
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 06
- Fitter Mechanical Transport (A) (SK): 01
- Coppersmith & Sheet Metal Worker (C & SMW): 01
No of Vacancies: 08
Age Limit: 18-25 years for all posts. The Upper Age relaxation – 03 years for candidates belonging to OBC, 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category, 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category).
Pay Band + Grade Pay: ₹ 5200-20200/- + GP ₹ 1900/-
Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) ->
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
- Must be holding a valid civil driving licence for light and heavy vehicle.
- Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
Fitter Mechanical Transport (A) (SK) ->
- 10th pass from a recognised Board or Institute.
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in the appropriate/ akin field or trade Viz., Fitter Mechanical Transport from a recognized institute. (OR)
- Ex-serviceman in appropriate trade viz. Workshop Fitter (Motor Vehicle).
Coppersmith & Sheet Metal Worker (C & SMW) ->
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate in the trade of Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker from a recognized institute with one year experience in relevant field. (OR)
- Ex-Servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Workshop Fitter (C& SMW).
- The eligible candidates will require to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consists of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitud (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- After passing the written test the candidates will be short listed for skill / practical / physical test wherever applicable.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format (typed in English/ Hindi) with recent photograph (passport size), duly supported with the required documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’ (i.e. Last date will be 04/09/2017). Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AND CATEGORY _____”
Important Date: Last date will be 04/09/2017
Important Link: Details and Application Form >>