IFSCA Recruitment 2022 For Assistant Manager
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) is a unified regulatory body established by Government of India under the IFSCA Act, 2109 with a mandate to develop and regulate the financial institutions, financial services and financial products in the International Financial Services Centres set up in the country. The IFSCA invites application to post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) from candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The candidates prepared to apply for the above posts are Appeal to refer www.ifsca.gov.in for detailed Recruitment notification, service benefits, eligibility criteria in terms of qualification and experience etc,. The last date for receipt of application along with requisite documents by post is 24.01.2022 by 6.00 PM. For any query, please contact at Ph:079-61809800
You can search for IFSCA Recruitment 2022 information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here.
Summary Of IFSCA Recruitment 2022.
|Organization Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Post Names||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||24/01/2022|
|Age Limit||As Per Government Rule|
Education Qualifications & Monthly Salary For IFSCA Post
|Name of the Trade/ Discipline||Educational Qualifications||Monthly Salary|
|Assistant Manager (Grade – A)||(i) Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics /Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. |
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/Information Technology, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ information technology.
(iii) Bachelor’s Degree In Commerce From a Recognised University With CA,CFA,CS and ICWA
1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years)
Selection Process For IFSCA Recruitment 2022
- Short-Listing Of Candidates :- The Candidates Will Be Shortlisted based on the consolidates Final Marks Secured In the Civil Services (Main- Exam) 2020 (Written – Interview )
- Interview :- The Shortlisted Students Will Be Called for An Interview , Which Will Be Conducted by The IFSCA.
- Selection Process :-IFSCA Rank list will be prepared based on the following criteria and offer of
- appointment will be issued as per order of merit:
- A. 80% weightage for consolidated marks secured in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2020 combining Written and Interview conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- B. 20% weightage for interview of IFSCA to assess the candidate’s understanding of the subjects dealing with financial products, financial services and financial institutions, including Banking, Insurance, Capital market and Fund management.
- (iv) Candidate who is working in Central / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous / Statutory Organization has to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his / her employer along with all original as well as photocopy of all the documents at the time of interview
Application fees for IFSCA Recruitment 2022
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of IFSCA Fund payable at Gandhinagar.
How To Apply For IFSCA Recruitment 2022
(i) Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms may apply giving their bio data strictly in the format given in Annexure.(ii) Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of IFSCA Fund payable at Gandhinagar.
(iii) Applications along with supporting documents and Demand Draft should be sent by post in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)’ to the following address so as to reach latest by January 24, 2022 at 6.00 PM.The Deputy General Manager,
General Administration Department,
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA),
Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,
GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355
(iv) Applications not in the prescribed format, without Demand Draft and received after this date are liable to be rejected.(iv) The last date and time to receive the application is 24.01.2022 at 6.00 PM.
Important Links For IFSCA Recruitment 2022
|Downoad Notification For IFSCA Recruitme 2022||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel For More Updates||Click Here|