Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @itat.gov.in,
Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @itat.gov.in, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) has released notification for the recruitment of Senior Private Secretary Posts. You can apply or Before 7 March 2022. You can search for Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Recruitment 2022 information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and are given below…
- No. Of Posts- 34
- Post Name- Senior Private Secretary
- Last date for submission of online application- 7 March 2022
For Senior Private Secretary Post:
- A. Officers in the Central or State Government: i.e. those employed in the parent cadre or department on a regular basis in analogous positions.
- ii. After 3 years of service as a Private Secretary in the Pay Scale of 9300-34800 Rs., with a Grade Pay of 4600 Rs., rendered after regular appointment (pre-revised).
- B. The candidate must be able to type 120 words per minute in English shorthand and have a working knowledge of computers, including the ability to use software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, and PageMaker.
- The duration of deputation, including any deputation in another ex-cadre post, held immediately before this appointment in the same or another Central Government organization or department, should normally not exceed three years.
- 56 Years
- Rs. 47,600 – Rs. 151,100 /-Per Month
Important Jobs link:
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. https://itat.gov.in
- Now, click on the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the link for Income Tax Senior Private Secretary Recruitment 2022.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the required documents.
- Submit the form and take the printout for future references.