Indian Air Force, New Delhi Recruitment for Superintendent, Store Keeper 2017
- Total Vacancies: 55
- Pay Scale: Level-4 in pay matrix of 7th CPC (Erstwhile PB-1 with G.P. ₹ 2400/- in terms of 6th CPC)
- Total Vacancies: 40
- Pay Scale: Level-2 in pay matrix of 7th CPC (Erstwhile PB-1 with G.P. ₹ 1900/- in terms of 6th CPC)
- Superintendent (Store) – Between 18 to 25 years
- Storekeeper – Between 18 to 25 years.
- Essential – Graduate Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Desirable – Experience in handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a Store of a concern or repute in Public or Private Sector.
- Essential – Matric with 12th Class or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Desirable – Experience in handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a Store of a concern or repute in Public Sector or Private Sector.
How to Apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in the prescribed format addressed to Director PC (AHC), Air Headquarter, ‘J’ Block, New Delhi-110106 so as to reach by the prescribed last date for receipt of application. The envelope containing application must be superscribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ & Category ______. The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date will be 11/09/2017) and 45 days for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.