Indian Air Force has been Published Recruitment Notification for below Mentioned Post 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment for Automobile Technician, GTI/ IAF(P) Post 2017
Organization: Indian Air Force
Post Name: Automobile Technician, GTI/ IAF(P)
- Candidates born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Boards recognized/affiliated by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) will only be permitted.
- Exact aggregate % of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board will only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
- Domicile Requirement. To be eligible to appear in the rally at Vir Savarkar Indoor sports Stadium, Race Course Road, Rajkot or SAMA Indoor Stadium, New Sama, Vadodara, Gujarat the candidates are required to satisfy the following conditions:
- The School / College / Institute from where candidates have passed the qualifying examination should be within the geographical / administrative limits of designated districts (as specified in para 2 above) of state of Gujarat or UT of Daman & Diu or Dadra & Nagar Haveli. If the name of district is not mentioned with the name of Institution in the certificate / marks sheet of qualifying examination, the candidates are to produce ‘Domicile Certificate’ issued by SDM/DM/Executive Magistrate or any official authorized by the State Government of Gujarat or Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Permanent Domicile of designated districts (as specified in para 2 above) of state of Gujarat or UT of Daman & Diu or Dadra & Nagar Haveli who have passed the qualifying examination from anywhere in India are to produce the Domicile Certificate prior to commencement of examination from appropriate authority as given in sub-paragraph 5(a) above.
- Sons of serving Air Force personnel whose father/mother is presently serving in any Air Force Unit located in designated districts (as specified in para 2 above) of state of Gujarat or UT of Daman & Diu or Dadra & Nagar Haveli, irrespective of their domicile status, are permitted to appear in the rally subject to production of Son of Serving Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) Certificate (format available on AFNET CASB website).
- Sons of Retired/Discharged/Deceased Air Force personnel residing in designated districts (as specified in para 2 above) of state of Gujarat or UT of Daman & Diu or Dadra & Nagar Haveli, are permitted to appear in the rally subject to production of proof of minimum stay of one year along with original and a photocopy of Discharge Book/Service Certificate issued from AFRO/DAV.
- During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 11/09/2017 – 13/09/2017 Selection will be based either Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test-2, Medical Examination. by the Indian Air Force norms or decision.
- SELECTION IN THE INDIAN AIR FORCE IS “FREE & FAIR” AND ON MERIT ONLY. AT NO STAGE ANY MONEY IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID TO ANYONE FOR SELECTION OR RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN AIR FORCE. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO UNSCRUPULOUS PERSONS POSING AS RECRUITING/SELECTING AGENTS.
How to Apply:
- Please read Official Notification
- Vir Savarkar Indoor Sports Stadium, Race Course Road, Rajkot
- Sama Indoor Sports Stadium, New Sama, Vadodara.
- Walk-In Date: 11/09/2017 – 13/09/2017
- Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM
- Advertisement: Click Here