Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Indian Bank has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Indian Bank Recruitment Recruitment for Specialist Officers Various Discipline 2018
Organization: Indian Bank
Official Website: www.indianbank.net.in
Posts: Specialist Officers
Total No. of Posts: 145 Posts
Discipline & Category wise Vacancy Details
- IT Department / Digital Banking Department – 31
- Information Systems Security Cell – 07
- Treasury Department – 13
- Risk Management Department – 06
- Security Department – 25
- Credit – 50
- Planning and Development Department – 02
- Premises and Expenditure Department – 11
01. IT Department / Digital Banking Department:
- Educational Qualification: 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
02. Information Systems Security Cell:
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Degree or Post Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science& Tech/ IT/ Electronics & Communication.
03. Treasury Department:
- Educational Qualification: Full time – 2 years – MBA (Finance) / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking/Trade Finance/International Business from a recognized Institute/University approved by Govt. of India
04. Risk Management:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree in any discipline. 02 Years full-time regular MBA/ PG Diploma in Banking/ Finance/ M.Sc in Statistics from any University.
05. Security Department:
- Educational Qualification: Graduate / Degree in any discipline.
- Educational Qualification: ICWA/ CA/ 2 years Full-time MBA (Specialization in Banking and Finance). Desirable to have certification in Credit program from NIBM, IIBF, Moody’s, IBM, NISM, KPMH etc.
07. Planning and Development:
- Educational Qualification: Full-time PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics from University / Institute recognized by Govt of India.
08. premises and Expenditure:
- Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in a concerned engineering discipline.
- The Nonrefundable fee should be made through Online payment mode.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- For All Others (General): Rs. 600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Screening Test Interview
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10-04-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-05-2018
- Advertisement: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here