IB Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Name of the Board: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Number of Vacancies: 134
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Last Date: within 60 days from the date of Advertisement in Employment News Paper
Job Location: All over India
Official Website: mha.nic.in
- The Aspirants must have passed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from any recognized university or board to apply for IB Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum – 56 years
- The Applicants will be selected for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination
- Contenders selected for IB Jobs 2018 will get the pay scale
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: Rs.56,000/- to 77,500/-
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: Rs.47,600/- to 1,51,100/-
- How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Exam 2018
- Log on to Intelligence Bureau official website at www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on to “What’s New” Section.
- Now click on “Job Opening – 2018-19” link.
- Check the Notification and Download Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form and Send to the below address.
The Joint Deputy Director/ G,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35, SP Marg, New Delhi – 21
- Advertisement Date: 24 February 2018
- Last Date Apply: 24-04-2018