Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022 Notification out for Laboratory Technician, Steno Grade-3 and Junior Clerk etc.
Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022 Notification out for Laboratory Technician, Steno Grade-3 and Junior Clerk etc. Kamdhenu University has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. You can search for Kamdhenu University Recruitment Notification Out information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and are given below…
- Notification No. 01/2022
- Post Name: Laboratory Technician, Steno Grade-3 and Junior Clerk
- Total No. of Posts : 14
- Job Location : Gandhinagar
- Starting Date of Apply Online :01-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 31-03-2022
Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022 Information
Post Name with Number :
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Steno Grade-3: 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 10 Posts
Age Limits for Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
Education Qualification for Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022
- Laboratory Technician:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbioogy / Chemistry / Biochemistry
- Steno Grade-3
- BA / B.Com / B.Sc Degree
- 80 word Per Minute in Short Hand and 40 word per Minute in English Typewriting
- 60 word Per Minute in Short Hand and 25 word per Minute in Gujarati Typewriting
- Junior Clerk
- HSC Pass or
- Three Year Diploma in Veterinaty and Allied Science
- 25 Word Per Minute Typing Speed in Gujarati & 40 Word Per Minute Typing Speed
Salary /Pay Scale for Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022
- Laboratory Technician :– 31340/-
- Steno Grade-3 :- 19950/-
- Junior Clerk :- 19950/-
Selection Procedure for Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022
- Test & Then Interview
Application Fee for Kamdhenu University Recruitment 2022
- Ur Candidates : Rs.500/- + Bank Charge
- Reserved Candidates : Rs.250/- + Bank Charge
- Ex. Serviceman : No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
How to Apply Online
- Candidates are advised to go to the official website at https://www.kamdhenuuni.edu.in/.
- Next, locate and download the advertisement, and carefully review the eligibility criteria.
- Choose the desired position from the Online Application Section and press the Apply Now button.
- Fill out the registration form with basic information such as name, date of birth, caste, and so on, as well as a registered mobile number and email address.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Then upload your photo, signature, and photo ID card. Finally, submit the application form and save or print it for future reference.
Important Jobs Link:
- Online Application Here
- Official Notification Download Here
- Official Website: https://www.kamdhenuuni.edu.in/