Open Lashkari Bharti Melo – ARO Jamnagar & Ahmedabad April May 2018
Indian Army Tentative scheduled to organize Bharti rally for ARO Jamnagar & ARO Ahmedabad at Rajkot & Godhra under ZRO HQ Pune Zone. Indian Army ARO Jamnagar Recruitment Rally, Rajkot & Godhra Gujarat Bharti Jobs 2017-2018 as online registration, dates, qualification, physical, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card etc latest information is given here.
Lashkari (Rojgar) Bharti Mela In Gujarat Year 2018 Ayojan related Circular
Gujarat Indian Army Bharti 2018 – Districts Wise Open Rally Schedule – Apply Online for Solider Vacancies – Join Indian Army has going for released open rally Bharti for Gujarat state. Candidates who are a complete 10th class or 12th class good new for them. They can submit their application online on or before the last date. we hereby publish Indian army Bharti Gujarat recruitment notification districts. So candidates belong who’s districts can apply army rally. Gujarat Indian Army has released Bharti recruitment notification every year this year also organized an open recruitment rally for more solid posts. Other details like as how to apply, selection process, age limit, height, weight, chest are given below:-
Gujarat Indian Army Rally Bharti Details:
- Rally Start Date: 26-04-2018
- Rally End Date: 05-05-2018
- Rally Start Date: 20-05-2018
- Rally End Date: 29-05-2018
Reilly Time (Venue Entry before): 02.00 AM
- Soldier – General Duty
- Soldier – Tech (Technical)
- Soldier – Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier – Tradesman (Washerman, Chef, Dresser, Equipment Repairer and House Keeper)
- Soldier – (Clerk / Storekeeper)
- Soldier – Tech (Nursing Assistant)
- Soldier GD – 17½ to 21 Years
- Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Technical, NA & NA (Vet), Tradesmen – 17½ to 23 Years
- Soldier General Duty (GD) – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case of 12th and higher education, a stipulation of percentage is waived off.
- Soldier Clerk/ SKT – 12th/ 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass with 60% Marks in aggregate (minimum 50% Marks in each subject) and have studied English & Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th or 10th.
- Soldier Technical – 12th pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English with minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and minimum 40% Marks in each subject.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (NA) – 12th Pass in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesmen – 10th/ 08th pass
How To Apply Online?
- Login to the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”
- Click on ‘JCO / OR Apply / Login’
- Click on Registration. fill all the details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take printout of application for future use
To Read Circular Click here