LMRC Recruitment 2018 – 358 Non-Executive Vacancy – Last Date 27 March
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited invites Application for the post of 358 Non-Executive on direct recruitment basis. Apply Online before 27 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : LMRC /HR /Rectt/O&M/3/ 2018
LMRC Job Details :
- Post Name : Non-Executive
- No of Vacancy : 358 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10170- 18500/- OR Rs. 13500-25520/-
Non-Executive Vacancy Details :
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO) : 101 Posts (UR-50, OBC-27, SC-22, ST-02,Women-19, ESM-09, DFF-02)
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 49 Posts (UR-25, OBC-13, SC-10, ST- 01, Women-09, ESM-03, DFF-01)
- Jr Engineer/(Civil) : 31 Posts (UR-13, OBC-10, SC-08, Women-03, *ESM-03, DFF-01)
- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical) : 35 Posts (UR-16, OBC-09, SC-09, ST-01, Women-04, ESM-03, DFF-01)
- Jr Engineer/(S&T) : 27 Posts (UR-15, OBC-06, SC-06,Women-05, ESM-02)
- Office Assistant(HR) : 02 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01)
- Account Assistant : 01 (UR-01)
- Public Relation Assistant : 02 (UR-02,)
- Maintainer(Civil) : 17 (UR-08, OBC-05, SC-04, Women-03, ESM-1)
- Maintainer(Electrical) : 65 Posts (UR-33, OBC-17, SC-14, ST-01, Women-12, *ESM-04, DFF-01)
- Maintainer (S&T) : 28 (UR-15, OBC-07, SC-06,Women-05, ESM-02,)
Eligibility Criteria for Lucknow Metro Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute OR Three/Four years Graduation in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks OR Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trades only.
- Other qualification as per Official Notification
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 28 years as on 01.02.2018
Job Location : Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Lucknow Metro Selection Process : Selection will be based on Computer based Test(CBT), Psycho Aptitude Test & Medical examinations.
Application Fee : Un Reserved/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and Rs.200/- for SC /ST Candidates through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/ Net banking through any bank OR Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India only).
How to Apply LMRC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the LMRC website www.lmrcl.com form 23.02.2018 to 27.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.03.2018
- Date of Online Exam : 16.04.2018 and 06 & 13.05.2018
Important Links :