Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Police invites application for the post of 1993 Constable in Raigad. Apply Online before 28 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Maha Police Job Details
- Post Name : Constable
- No. of Vacancy : 1093 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Region wise Vacancy :
- Mumbai: 1137 posts
- SP, Raigad: 83 posts
- SP Ratnagiri: 145 posts
- SP, Sindhudurg: 53 posts
- SP, Nashik: 100 posts
- SP, Solapur: 36 posts
- SP, Latur: 58 posts
- SP, Akola: 68 posts
- SRPF Gr-2, Pune (Armed): 83 posts
- SRPF Gr-4, Nagpur: 75 posts
- SRPF Gr-6, Dhule: 50 posts
- SP, Palghar: 105 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have 12th (SSC) passed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2018
Job Location : Maharashtra
Maharashtra Police Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.375/- for Open category and Rs.225/- for other category through SBI/CSC/ Online Payment.
How to Apply Maharashtra Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.02.2018
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee at Bank : 03.03.2018
Important Links :