NIOS Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Steno, Director and Other Posts
You can search for NIOS Recruitment information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here
NIOS Recruitment 2021 job Details
Job short information
|Notification||NIOS Recruitment 2021: 115 Vacancies for Steno, Director and Other Posts, Apply Now!|
|Notification Date||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||10 Oct, 2021|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Stenographer, Director and Others. All Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications through the online mode on or before 10 October 2021. No other mode of application will be accepted. The link to the online application can be accessed directly by scrolling down.
NIOS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Post name with Number|
|Research & Evaluation Officer||1|
|Assistant Audit Officer||1|
Educational Qualification IOS Recruitment 2021
- Director – Master’s Degree with 55% marks or B+.
- Joint Director – Master’s Degree preferably in Mass Communication; Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized University/ Institute in production of Radio Programmes/Films.
- Deputy Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Director -At least second class Bachelor’s Degree.
- Accounts Officer – Person from various Central Accounts/Audit organizations working on analogous posts in regular service or in the scale of Level-10 of the pay matrix with a minimum experience of 3 years in the grade or having 6 years regular service in the scale of Level-8 of the pay matrix or having 8 years regular service in the pay scale of Level-6 of the pay matrix (Rs. 35400-112400 revised under 7th CPC) (pre-revised Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600 PB-2) (pre to pre-revised Rs.6500- 10500).
- Academic Officer – Master’s Degree in Defence Studies from a recognized University in India with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade; Working knowledge of Computer Operations; Working knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Research & Evaluation Officer – Master’s Degree from recognised University with at latest 55% marks or its equivalent grade in Education/Sociology/Psychology/Measurement/Psychometry/Educational Statistics and good academic records.
- Section Officer – Second Class Graduate from a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Hindi Officer – Master’s Degree in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at Graduation level from a recognized University; Diploma /Certificate in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from a recognized institution.
- EDP Supervisor – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
How to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2021
- Click on the official website.i.e. nios.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Vacancy Section’.
- Then, it will redirect you to the notification page.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button given in front of the advertisement.
- It will redirect you to the new window.
- There are two ways of submitting an online application. i.e. Deputation and Direct Recruitment.
- The candidates are required to click on the apply now button.
- It will redirect you to the new window.
- Now, Enter all the required details including name, mobile number, e-mail address etc. and complete the verification process by entering the One-Time Password (OTP).
- After a successful verification process, enter your educational qualifications and upload the required documents as prescribed in the advertisement. The login credentials (username and password) will be sent to the candidate through a registered email address.
- Pay the applicable fees through the online payment mode.
- After the submission of the online application, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference.
|NIOS Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Last date for submission of online application:||10 October 2021|