Oil India Recruitment 2021 for 535 Grade 3 Posts @oil-india.com
Oil India Recruitment 2021 for 535 Grade 3 Posts @oil-india.com, Oil India has published advertisement for Electrician Trade, Fitter Trade, Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade, Machinist Trade, Mechanic Diesel Trade, Electronics Mechanic Trade, Boiler Attendant, Turner Trade, Draughtsman Civil Trade, Instrument Mechanic Trade, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Surveyor Trade, Welder Trade, IT&ESM / ICTSM / IT Trade.
The Oil India (OIL) has invited applications for the posts of Grade 3 Vacancy on its official website. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Oil India Recruitment 2021
- Electrician Trade – 38
- Fitter Trade – 144
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade – 42
- Machinist Trade – 13
- Mechanic Diesel Trade – 97
- Electronics Mechanic Trade – 40
- Boiler Attendant – 08
- Turner Trade – 04
- Draughtsman Civil Trade – 08
- Instrument Mechanic Trade – 81
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics – 44
- Surveyor Trade – 05
- Welder Trade – 06
- IT&ESM / ICTSM / IT Trade – 05
Total Post: 535
- Starting Date of Application – 24 August 2021
- Last Date of Application – 23 September 2021
Important and Apply link:
Jobs Location: Assam and Arunachal Pradesh
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 33 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Fees for Oil India Recruitment 2021:
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges.
- For Other candidates Application Fees : NiL
- GRADE-III (PAY SCALE Rs. 26,600 – 90,000)
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2021:
The candidates who are interested in the post of Grade Class 3 in OIL can apply from the direct link below. The online registration will be active till 23-09-2021
Step 1: Visit the official website- oil-india.com
Step 2: On the homepage, go to the ‘Careers’ tab and then click on the ‘Current Openings’ link
Step 3: A new page will open. Scroll down and click on the ‘Apply online’ link for Junior Assistant recruitment
Step 4: On the new page, read the ‘note’ and then register yourself by entering all the required details
Step 5: After registration, log in using credentials and fill the application form
Step 6: Upload documents, pay the fee and submit the form
Step 7: Save a copy of your OIL Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) application form. If required, take a printout for future reference.