OJAS Job Portal
Ojas is one of the best online websites to check job news. We all need a job in order to survive. There are thousands of the people looking for a job every day. Due to the uncontrolled growth in population, a large number of people unemployed as there are not enough jobs available in the market.
The poverty can also be blamed as it contributes to illiteracy that increases unemployment to some extent. However, there are other factors that also contribute to the economic growth of the nation.
It is also one of the common factors which affect the economic growth of India. One common factor is responsible is a candidate is not educated enough to fit for a particular job profile.
Everything you wanted to know about Ojas Job Portal
In the recent times, Government of India has taken major steps to reduce the unemployment in the country by introducing the new jobs in different sectors. The government has developed various websites so that a candidate can apply for the post relevant to him/her.
In order to provide the government jobs to the candidates in Gujarat, Government has launched a new website name OJAS. OJAS is especially dedicated to all those people who need a job in government sector.
We all know that getting a government job in India has many benefits over the private sector job. As the candidates in the government sector job are able to get many advantages. Gujarat is one of the largest states in India and getting a government job in this state is the dream of everyone.
Some people don’t know about the OJAS Bharti or Gujarat Rojgar is a Government job Website. It provides latest jobs notifications available is various sectors all over Gujarat State.
|OJAS Online Bharti 2018|
You can get the jobs in different sectors such as textile, engineering, chemicals, drugs, pharmaceuticals, ceramic, dairy products, jewellery, petrochemicals, teaching, banking etc. The industries raise a large number of jobs for all types of the candidates in the different sectors.
Every year a large number of jobs are available on OJAS for all the candidates, the main purpose of this site is to reduce the unemployment in the country. This website offers the offers the jobs in GPSC, GPCB, GPSSB, Police Bharti, GSEB, Banking, teaching etc.
OJAS Gujarat is a website which provides daily updates about the government jobs in Gujarat. So a large number of candidates visit the website on regular basis to get a government job. In the year 2016 the traffic of this website was increasing daily, due to this the Government has decided to launch a second version of the website so that traffic can be controlled.
Many people are still searching on the old website i.e. ojas.guj.nic.in. Whereas the new name of the website is now ojas.gujrat.nic.in. This initiative is taken by the government to provide the new opportunities to all the candidates.
The people who are looking for OJAS Gujarat, OJAS Maru, OJAS Bharat, OJAS jobs etc. can check the latest details about the Government jobs available in the state. In order to provide direct details about this site, you will get the details information about all the current and upcoming government jobs available in the state.
|Upcoming Ojas Bharti 2018||Upcoming Ojas Maru Gujarat Bharti|
|Gujarat Police Bharti 2018||Upcoming Gujarat Police Bharti|
|High Court of Gujarat||Apply Online High Court of Gujarat|
|Gujarat Forest Guard||Upcoming Gujarat Forest Guard Bharti|
|Gujarat Informatics Limited Recruitment||GIL Notification|
|Surat Sitilink Limited Recruitment||Surat Sitilink Apply Online|
|Vadodara Municipal Corporation Bharti||VMC Notification|
|Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd Recruitment||PGVCL Apply Online at pgvcl.com|
|GSWMA Recruitment||GSWMA Apply Online|
|Lashkari (Indian Army) Bharti Mela||Indian Army Notification|
|Gujarat Rojgaar Samachar||Click Here|
What is the need of OJAS?
In the government of Gujarat, there are two main bodies GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) and GSSSB (Gujarat Subordinate Staff Selection Board) which do the recruitment process starting from the application and up to the final selection.
Gujarat Public Service Commission is responsible for the selection of Class I and II officers while Gujarat Subordinate Staff Selection Board deals the Class III selections. However, rules and recruitment process is same for both the agencies.
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board is another agency which is works for the recruitment in Panchayats. OJAS provides end-to-end candidate selection process using ICT. As its name, the system offers an online selection of the advertisement, application filling, printing of application and printing letter of call letter once the security is over at GPSC level.
As per the data, GPSC recruits 1000-1500 officers on an average while GSSSB executes the selection of 5000-6000 vacancies. Recruitment process requires a lot of work and time. And the vacancies in the government sector increase due to a large number of employees retiring in 2012. It will create huge workload to GPSC and GSSEB. It is estimated about 10000+ vacancies annually.
From OJAS managers of various recruitment departments (GPSC/GSSSB/GPSSB) get a day to day progress of application of the future exam and interview planning. As the reports with necessary communication letters are extremely important for the speedy work disposal. The system has full back-office operation duly digitized containing security login authentication and fingerprint verification for every process.
Vision of OJAS Job Portal
To devise an Information and communication technology enabled a system that expedites the process of the selection of an applicant for the Government job with transparency.
Objective of OJAS Job Portal
- To remove shortcomings of the earlier process and make it transparent and efficient.
- Time and cost-effective service.
- Improve the quality as well as output.
- To initiate a sustainable approach for future recruitment.
Motivation of OJAS Job Portal
OJAS has three motivating factors which are mentioned below.
- Enhanced speed and transparent recruitment for a large number of vacancies in the Government.
- Reduction of manual procedure and simplify the complex tasks.
- Improved data security as the government of Gujarat was able to reduce the legal actions of applicants.
How OJAS system works
OJAS is an online system developed by National Informatics Center, Gandhinagar, Gujarat to facilitate the recruitment process. You can check the advertisement and notification for the various vacancies in the government department by visiting its official website.
The recruitment procedure starts without wasting any time right from the applications. This process reduces the complexities of the system. OJAS has been used for TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) for upper primary teacher’s recruitment exam.
The online format allows you quick and secure upload of the photo and signatures. Application details, confirmation of applications, communication of confirmation, call letters for written exam/interview, admit card, change in venue or time etc. All information is given through an email or SMS. This saves a lot of time and reduces the stationery cost.
However, the OJAS sends the print out of their hall ticket as soon as they complete the application without waiting.
Features of OJAS Job Portal
- End-to-end selection process using ICT.
- Online selection of the advertisement, form filling, printing of call letters etc.
- The managers of GPSC/GSSSB can watch the day to day progress of the application.
- Speedy work disposal.
- The system has full back-office operation secured and digitized login authentication.
- Finger verification for each process is necessary.
Benefits of OJAS Job Portal
- Application forms are available round the clock.
- The simple form you don’t require paper and not need to buy the application form on the market.
- The alerts are sent through SMS regarding application form, call letter etc.
- Saves your valuable time at every stage
- Ensures the accuracy and transparency.
- Saves your money to pay a recruitment agency.
- Restricted applications by enforcing the validation rules.
- Reduces management issues such as 2-3 Lacs applications.
- Helpful in the planning of preparation of examination and results etc.
- It is an eco-friendly system as it consumes less paper.
- It saves almost six months time for the candidate as well as management.
Technology used in the OJAS Job Portal
It is a totally web-based application which is available on the Internet. The system contains two modules one for the applicants i.e. http://ojas.guj.nic.in and another for the department i.e. http://ojasadmin.guj.nic.in. This system is developed on .net platform having MS SQL 2008 database.
Future plans of OJAS
- The inclusion of payment gateway.
- Online Indenting of the positions by the Departments.
- Availability of pending positions and its MIS.
- Authentication of a candidate by Finger Print Verification.
- Online submission of the selected candidates and a waiting list of the candidates.
One time Registration Process for OJAS
If you want to apply for the jobs with the department or board in Gujarat through OJAS then you fill the One Time Registration (OTR) on its official website, ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The benefit of filing
OJAS application is mentioned below.
How To Apply for Job in Ojas – [Step by Step Guide]
- Visit the official website ojas.Gujarat.nic.in [LINK].
- Click the option “Registration”
- Click on “Apply” which is available on the top left bar.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload your clear photo and signature in the required format.
You can change the registration details anytime you like to do so. But you must keep in mind while filling online application that your last saved data will be taken into consideration. If you have made any changes in the OTR after online form filling, then last saved data will be taken into consideration.
You can apply for the online advertisement with or without the help of the OTR. The candidate who require applying for all the upcoming and current advertisement and valid confirmation and application number for the specific advertisement. This criterion is considered a valid application.
Fill the form of online advertisement
After finishing the OTR candidates will be able to fill the form of Online Advertisement of Department without any delay. This process is designed to cut down all the redundant process in the online application form for all the candidates. It is also an advantage for the candidates who are applying for competitive exam like GPSC.
The candidate who apply for any job without the help of the OTR. He/she has to fill the application form for any current or upcoming job. After filing the form the application will be valid.
If a candidate applies through OTP, then it doesn’t mean that application for the candidate is valid for any of the Online Advertisement belonging to Commission/Board.
Why OJAS Online Jaherat and OJAS Maru Gujarat are required?
- You will get the direct notification and alerts about all types of government jobs available in your state.
- You can apply for any job application available on the site.
- You will never miss any job alert.
- It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who want to get a secure job.
- It is helpful in reducing the unemployment in Gujarat state.
OJAS Mobile APP
You can get the OJAS app for your android phone. The government of Gujarat has launched an app to provide the complete information of Departments of Gujarat in quick and effective process.
Features of the OJAS App
- Check the current and upcoming job advertisements.
- Downloads our application in PDF.
- Easily upload your photograph and signature.
- Get your forgotten and confirmation number.
- Download the admit card/hall ticket.
- Download the call letter for the exam.
- The app is simple to use and secure.
- It requires Android 4.0 or above to run this application.
OJAS Job Application System
It is a conceptualized with a vision to devise information and ICT (Communication Technology) enabled system. Which is designed to expedite the process of candidate’s selection in Government/State government units with speed and transparency? In Gujarat, there are two bodies which do recruitment process starting from accepting applications to conduct exam and interview to finalize the selection.
Some of the remarkable latest Ojas Jobs.
OJAS Gujarat Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The job seekers need to refer the official notification to check the eligibility criteria. All the information is provided on the web portal.
The applicant must have completed the graduation or post graduation from a well-recognized university/institute.
- The minimum age of the applicant will be 21 years.
- The maximum age will be not more than 35 years.
- The relaxation of age is available for the reserved category.
- An amount of Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade pay of Rs.6000/- monthly as remuneration for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Rs.13500 for Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)
- Rs.9,300-34,800 with a grade pay of Rs.4,400 for DFS.
An amount of Rs.100 is payable as examination fee.
- The written examination will be conducted on a predefined date at a predefined location.
- A personal interview is conducted for the qualified candidates.
How to apply for Online OJAS Application Form 2018
If you are interested to apply for OJAS you need to follow the steps carefully. As due to the wrong entry or skip of any field your form will be rejected.
- Open the official website and read the information carefully.
- Check the eligibility for the post you want to apply.
- Click apply online link.
- The application form will be on the screen.
- Fill your personal details as asked in the application.
- Upload the scanned documents, photograph and signature as asked by the respective organization.
- Pay the application fee.
- Recheck all the details filled by you.
- Click the submit button for your application form.
- Save it and take a printout for future use.
OJAS Call Letter 2018
After the successful submission of application forms, the date of examination will be declared. Before the few days, the admit card is available at the official website to all the applicants. He/she can download the admit card, it contains the name of a candidate, father’s name, date, timing and venue of the examination.
Keep in mind without the call letter or admit card a candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination hall. So don’t forget to keep the admit card with you while going to examination hall.
Cut Off Marks
After the completion of the examination, the organization will declare the result with cut off marks. The candidate who scored more marks than the cutoff marks they are allowed to appear in the personal interview.
The candidates need to carry all the documents in original as well as a photocopy of his document for this process. In case a candidate fails to bring those documents he/she will be disqualified for this job.
The candidate who clears the whole criteria will get a joining letter for the job. After this training is given to that candidate.
In the end, we can say that OJAS one the great initiatives taken by the State Government of Gujarat to eradicate unemployment from the state. The website provides the information on the government jobs available in the state of Gujarat and not in the entire country.
The other states in the country must take up a lesson and learn from Gujarat government. So that the other people can also search the jobs just like ojas maru Gujarat or OJAS online Jaherat news to get information of currently published and available jobs in their state.
DO NOT COPY THIS POST WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION. WE TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF WE WILL FIND OUR CONTENT IN ANY OTHER WEBSITE.