PM Kisan Tractor Sahay Yojana 2022
PM Kisan Tractor Sahay Yojana 2022: Government of Gujarat is taking so many efforts to increase the Income of the Farmers of the state. This time Government has implant Scheme under IKhedut Scheme which is called Kisan Tractor Sahay Yojana. Basically this Scheme is a Tractor Subsidy Scheme. Under this Scheme Government will give Subsidy for Purchasing Tractors for Farming. This Yojana is started by the State Government of Gujarat for the farmers who are permanent resident of Gujarat. Now this scheme is implanted in all over the state.
The Department which is concerned about the Scheme is Farmers Welfare and Cooperation Department of Gujarat. By the Ikhedut Portal beneficiary can apply for this Scheme. Applicant can apply Online by IKhedut Portal For this Scheme. You can also Download the Official notification of the scheme so thart you can get useful information like Eligibility Criteria, How to apply Online for Tractor Sahay Yojana, and Features of the Scheme.
Recruitment list based on various qualifications
PM Kisan Tractor Sahay Yojana 2022: Overview
|Scheme||PM Kisan Tractor Sahay Yojana|
|Scheme Launched by||Central Government|
|Financial Aid Under Tractor Yojana||25% to 50% Maximum|
|Beneficiary||Small and Marginal Farmers of Gujarat|
Key Features of the Scheme
- Under this Scheme the State Government Provide the Proper training to the Eligible Person. They can provide them Farm Machinery training in Proper way and also tech them to maintenance of the machinery.
- For the Tractors up to 40 PTO HP the Subsidy of Rs. 45,000/- i.e. 25% of the cost of the tractors has been given by the government and for tractor which is more than 40 PTO the Subsidy Amount is Rs 60,000/- i.e. 25% of the total cost.
- On Purchase of tractors up to 20 HP the Farmers who are SC ST and Small and marginal and Women will get 35% Subsidy i.e. Rs. 1 Lakh and apart from its other beneficiaries will get Rs. 75,000 i.e. 25% of the total Cost.
- The Tractor 20 to 40 HP, People Who belongs to SC/ST, Small and Marginal will get 35% i.e. 1.25 Laky and Other Beneficiaries will get Rs. 1 Lakh Which is 25% of the total cost.
- The tractor which is above of 20 to 70 PTO HP Beneficiary Belongs to SC, St, Small, and marginal farmers and women will get 35% i.e. 1.25 Lakh and other Rs. 1 Lakh i.e. 25% of the total Cost.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
- The Farmers must have not purchase tractor before, At least in the Previous 7 Years.
- The farmers must have Piece of land on his own name.
- This yojana is for small and marginal farmers.
- Subsidy is subsidized only on one tractor.
- Those farmers who have already taken a benefit of this scheme will not apply again for this.
- Only One Person of the family is eligible For the Application for Tractor Subsidy.
Documents Required For the Application for this Scheme
- A Copy of Aadhar card, Voter Id, Ration Card or driving Licence.
- Pan Card Original and Photo Copy
- Bank account Passbook
- Land Documents
- 2 Passport size Photograph.
PM Kisan Tractor Sahay Yojana Registration Form
Eligible Applicant can get the Registration Form from the CSC Center. Registration form is ongoing at any CSC center. The Officials of the CSC Center will ask you for the Required Documents which we have already mention above, Applicant must have to carry those documents with them.
PM Kisan Tractor Sahay Yojana 50% Subsidy Amount
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Started by the government of India to help Moderate Farmers in Farming. However, Central Government take Led by PM Narendra Modi is Providing Subsidy to buy Tractors under PM Tractor Yojana. The Fifty Present Subsidy is Liable to farmers under PM Tractor Yojana. The subsidy will provide in installment.
The subsidy amount will directly Transfer to the Farmers Account as details provided at the time of the registration. Hence the Subsidy amount will be transfer in farmers account after some verification Completion.
How to apply Online for the Registration?
- First of all you have t go to the Official website of the Ikhedut Portal.
- You can see the Home Page of the website on your screen.
- Now you have to choose the scheme you want to apply for.
- When you will click on the Scheme they will ask you for the Registration.
- Fill the registration Form Online.
- Fill all the information about yourself like your personal details.
- And submit the application Form.
Here we have Provide you Possible all the information about this scheme. Eligible Beneficiary can apply Foe this scheme Online and Offline Both the Mode which they feel convenient.
Official Website: Click Here
Q.1: What is the percentage subsidy offered for the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme?
Under the scheme, the government is providing a 20% to 50% subsidy on the tractors to be distributed.
Q.2: When will the application process start for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
There is no time bar for making an application to the scheme. Farmers can apply for the scheme anytime online or offline through CSC, whichever application is available for your state.
Q.3: Who Will gets the Benefits of the Scheme?
Gujarat State’s Small and Marginal farmers will gets the benefits of the Scheme.