RNCP Dahod Recruitment 2018
Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Dahod has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Dahod Recruitment for Supervisor & Accountant Posts 2018
Organization: Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Dahod
- Bachelors Degree OR
- Recognized sanitary inspectors course, Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 2 months)
- Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
- Tuberculosis health visitors recognized the course
- Govt. recognized degree/diploma in social work or medical social work OR Medical Social Work,
- Successful completion of the basic training course (Govt. recognized) for multi-purpose health workers
- Graduate in commerce
- Two years of experience in Maintenance of accountants on double entry system in a recognized society or institution.
- Experience in working with accounting software for at least 2 years.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked for at least one year in RNTCP.
- Familiarity with an audit in a recognized society or Institution.
- MBA / PGD in Financial Management.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
Venue: District TB Center, General Hospital Campus, Dahod.
- Walk-in-Interview: 15-03-2018
- Registration time: 10:30 am
- Advertisement: Click Here