RNSB Recruitment 2017
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017-18: Apply Online for one Assistant General Manager vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank recruitment 2017 in Rajkot. New recruitment Jobs 2017 notification published for the post-Deputy General Manager in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank recruitment 2017 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank for the post Office Assistant.
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank LTD is a leading Co-Operative Bank in Gujarat State, India. Bank was established on 5th October 1953 With a small Capital Of Rs. 4890 and Membership of 59 persons under the leadership of Late Keshavlal Amrutlal Parekh as a Chairman, and Late Janmashankar Antani as a M.D. Bank has made tremendous & real progress, Bank became a pride of Saurashtra region & achieved new heights in banking as well as a Co.Operative sector under the leadership of former Chairman Late Shri Arvindbhai Maniar.
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. (RNSB) Recruitment for Project Superintendent (Civil) & Junior Executive (Trainee) Posts 2018
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) invites applications for the post of Project Superintendent (Civil) on fixed term contract basis. Apply Online 27 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Organization: Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB)
Official Website: www.rnsbindia.com
- Project Superintendent (Civil):
- B.E. (Civil) / Diploma in Civil Engineering with First Class from an approved university.Well versed with M.S.Office. Preference would be given to a candidate who has knowledge of AUTOCAD.
- Experience: Preferably 5 yrs. experience as self-employed or any reputed company in which work like commercial building, Purchase of materials, supervision of job work/contract work, maintenance & repairing of property & Guest houses, Making map of commercial building/ furniture drawing, lasioning with the Architects & tenders of material/labour charges etc., work of Bills Verification & certification, turn key project included is essential.
- Age Limit: 40 yrs. (Age can be relaxed in case of experienced candidate)
- Remark: The above post will be filled up on fixed term contract basis, with Consolidated Annual Package of Rs. 3.21 lacs. The candidates belonging to local area only will be considered
- Junior Executive (Trainee):
- First Class Graduate (Except Arts) OR Any Post Graduate (Except Arts). However, PGDCA/DCA/JAIIB/ CAIIB / COPA (with 1 year apprenticeship) preferable.
- Experience: 2 years experience in any Co-Operative bank or any financial institute is preferable. Candidate Should be well versed with Computer knowledge
- Remark: The above post will be filled up on fixed term contract basis with a monthly fixed stipend. The candidate belonging to local place will be considered.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26-02-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (Available soon)