Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Surendranagar has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
RNTCP Surendranagar Recruitment for MO, TBHV & Lab. Technician / Sputum Microscopist Posts 2017
- Medical Officer (RNTCP): 01
- MBBS or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India; Must have completed a compulsory rotatory internship.
- Preferential Qualification: Diploma / MD Public Health/ PSM/ Community Medicine/CHA/Tuberculosis & Chest diseases. One year experience in RNTCP. Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): 01
- Graduate OR Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW / LHV / ANM / Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education / Counseling OR Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course Certificate. Course in Computer operations (minimum two months).
- Preferential Qualification: Training course for MPW or recognized sanitary inspector’s course.
- Salary: Rs.10,000/- per month
- Lab Technician / Suptum Microscopist:
- Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Preferential Qualification: 1-year experience in RNTCP or sputum smear microscopy. Candidates with Higher qualification (For Example Graduates) shall be preferred.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given below address.
Venue: Member Secretary, District Health Society (T B Programme), District T B Center, M K Gandhi Hospital, Surendranagar
Walk-in-Interview: 01-09-2017 at 10:00 a.m.