SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, SSC MTS Recruitment 2022has issued the latest notification for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 of Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS] Vacancy at 10,000+ Posts in SSC Jobs. You can apply or Before 30 April, 2022. You can search for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and are given below…
Jobs Overview SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- Summary for ssc multi tasking staff jobs
|Organization Name:||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Job Name:||Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]|
|Job Placement:||All over India|
|Total Vacancy :||10,000+|
|Salary:||Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Mode of Selection:||based on Two papers|
|Mode of Application:||Online(ssc)|
|Application Last Date:||30 April 2022|
Eligibility for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
There are certain criteria set by SSC for the post of MTS. Accordingly, you can fill out your form. So read all the details given below carefully which are in some ways-
Educational Qualification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Certain educational qualifications have been fixed for all the candidates to apply. According to which you can apply. To apply, you must have passed 10th from a recognized board. Only then you can apply.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
If your age is above 18 years and below 25 years then you can easily apply for this post. Along with this, age relaxation has also been given, about which you can check by visiting the official website to get complete information.
The last date to submit the application fee has been fixed as 30 April 2022.
Selection Process for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
You have to pass in the selection process to get recruited for this post. Two papers will be conducted for this post. In Paper-I you have to pass in Computer Based Test. The candidates who will qualify in this exam only they can give Paper-II. A descriptive test will be conducted in Paper-II. In the end, you will be recruited accordingly.
Salary for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
For the post of MTS, you should know how much salary you will be given. Your salary will range from Rs.18,000 – Rs.22,000/-. Along with this, you will also be given Rs.1800/- grade pay. For more details, you can check the official notification.
How to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-04-2022 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.