Surat Sitilink Limited (SMC) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Surat Sitilink Limited (SMC) Recruitment for 30 Route Assistant Posts 2017
: Route AssistantTotal No. of Posts
: 30Educational Qualification
- Minimum Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering with Minimum 1 Years of post-qualification experience
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience in Public Transportation Services and higher qualification
- Extra weightage will be given to candidate with degree qualification in engineering.
Age Limit: Maximum 28 Years
Emoluments: Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- fixed per month considering the educational qualification/working experience & performance of the candidate during the personal interview.
Type of Appointment: Contractual Appointment (11 months)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To arrange for regular preventive maintenance and breakdown repairs, etc and submit a certificate of inspection annually.
- Operate the buses maintaining highest standards of service quality.
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness both inside and outside the bus at the time of reporting for the first shift of operations of the bus service of the day.
- Submit to the agency a weekly report on items which are on the critical path and that require management action.
- To perform maintenance of equipment/buses strictly following manufacturer’s instruction and to submit a certificate of road worthiness of the buses periodically every quarter.
- To engage suitably skilled personnel to drive the buses.
- Train staff and re-train them periodically for updating their skills in the related fields at his cost.
- To train drivers and organize refresher training programs ensuring that the drivers know and strictly observe the applicable rules /regulations /practices/instructions for operations.
- Comply with the operating instructions issued by the board, and/or its authorized representatives and/or its control centres /offices and to enforce them.
- To maintain adequate conditions of cleanliness and security on the buses
- Reports are generated only when Sitilink/S-Connect asks them to give on any particular
- Monitor all shelters and bus stops and equipment ensuring that locations of shelters and signs are safe. Get repairs and/or replacements when needed
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 22-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2017