You can now find How Many Mobile Numbers registered on your IDs using TAF COP Portal
You can now find How Many Mobile Numbers registered on your IDs using TAF COP Portal. Know How Many Mobile Numbers registered on your IDs using TAF COP Portal @tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken several measures to ensure proper allocation of telecom resources by Telecom Service Providers (TSPs) to subscribers and protect their interests in ensuring reduction of frauds. As per existing guidelines, individual mobile subscribers can register up to nine mobile connections in their name.
The new website will help people identify the number of mobile connections issued in their name. After identifying the unauthorised numbers, people can request to block the numbers which are issued in their name but not used by them.
Users wanting to identify the numbers being used in their name should visit https://www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ and enter their active mobile numbers after which they will receive a one-time password (OTP.)
TAF COP Portal facilities:
- Subscribers having more than nine multiple connections in their name will be intimated by SMS.
- Subscribers having more than nine multiple connections in their name can – Click here, to take necessary action.
- Go check the status Click here to login with your number and enter the “Ticket ID Ref No” in the “Request Status” box.
How to Know the Number of SIMs on your Name?
- Government Official Website @ https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- To find the Number of SIMs registered on your Names, the You should visit the Official TAFCOP Portal tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- On the TAP- COP Home Page, the You should enter their 10 digits Mobile Number and click on the Request OTP button.
- Next, the You should enter the OTP and validate the OTP by hitting the Validate button.
- After validating the OTP, the You will get the List of Mobile Numbers which are registered on your IDs and Name.
- If you have more than one Number registered on your Aadhar Number, You can select the Mobile number and track the Report. Or else, block the SIM Card.