The High Court of Gujarat Recruitment for Deputy Section Officer Post 2017
Employment News | Rojgar Samachar Date: 01/08/2017 to 18/08/2017: Click Here
Official Website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Deputy Section Officer:
- Essential Educational Qualification :
- Graduate from recognized University.
- 10th or 12th Standard Examination Passed with English as one of the Subject.
- A Candidate must possess besides the prescribed qualifications:
- CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or;
- Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects, or;
- Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government.
- A Candidate applying to the said posts, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting Online Application i.e. on 30/09/2017.
- Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis, relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Person (PH) and Ex-Servicemen.
Pay Scale: Pay
- Matrix of ₨39,900-₨1,26,600 (Pre-revised Pay Scale of ₨9300-₨34800/- with Grade Pay of ₨4400/-)
Selection Process :
- Elimination Test
- Main Written Examination
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may Apply Online through Official Website: http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application: 01/09/2017 (12:00 hours)
- Closing date for submission of On-line Application: 30/09/2017 (23:59 hours)