UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 13 Assistant Anthropologist & Specialist. Apply Online before 30 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Anthropologist & Specialist Grade III Post 2017
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt. No. : 21/2017
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name: Assistant Anthropologist
- No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
- Post Name: Specialist Grade III
- No of Vacancy: 10 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600 -39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Anthropologist: Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or equivalent with evidence of specialization in Cultural Anthropology.
- For Specialist: A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Age: Maximum age limit is 30 years for Assistant Anthropologist & 40years Specialist as on 30.11.2017
Job Location: All India
UPSC Selection Process: Selection will be based on Physical Fitness & Interview.
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 30.11.2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at a bank: 01.12.2017
Important Links :