The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Commandants (Executive) (CISF)
Organization: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Assistant Commandants (Executive) with the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Total No. of Posts: 29 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates need to be graduates from a government recognized university, an institute of college. It is preferred if candidates have an NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate as these will be considered during the interview or personality test round. However, this is not a compulsory qualification. Only three attempts are allowed.
- Experience: Candidates should have experience of four years of regular service as on January 1, 2018, in the Sub Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) rank. This shall include a basic training period. It is also desirable that the candidate has a clean service record till the appointment offer date.
- Age limit: Candidates should be less than 35 years as on August 1, 2018, that is, they must have been born later than August 2, 1983. Age rule relaxation will be as per government rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will have to pass a written test, followed by a physical and medical standard test as well as a personality test.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Application process begins: December 6
- Last date to apply online: December 29 (till 6 pm)
- Last date for receiving printed copy (hard copy) of online application form: January 5, 2018
- Admit cards release: Two weeks before the exam
- Exam date: March 4
- Advertisement: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here