UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 18 Marketing Officer , Lady Medical Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 28 September 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 18/2017
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Marketing Officer
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 44900/-
- Post Name : Lady Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 56100-177500/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Marketing Officer : Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Agrculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/Food Technology/ Chemical Technology/Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Lady Medical Officer : A recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12.10.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.10.2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 13.10.2017
Important Links :